THE CHALET IS FOR SALE TO SWISS / SWISS PERMIT HOLDERS ONLY
Spacious and sunny
Located in the charming village of Prarreyer, this beautiful chalet was constructed in 2007 using the finest Swiss larch wood.
Beautifully spread over 3 floors this family home enjoys a wonderful feeling of space, with open light-filled rooms, large bedrooms and bathrooms and idyllic views of the neighbouring Alpes.
With a southern exposition and plenty of land surrounding chalet to ensure peace and tranquillity (1000m2), the chalet is perfectly located in a traditional alpine conservation village whilst being able to take advantage of Verbier’s skiing, restaurants and newly refurbished sports center.
Access to the Verbier ski slopes could not be easier, with only a 5 minute drive to the free parking at Le Chable, from where you are transported, non-stop, to the heights of Les Ruinettes (2220m) via the high speed telecabines.
The chalet consists of:
- Entrance area with built-in cupboard space
- A large double bedroom with ensuite bathroom and access on to the terrace area
- Large double bedroom with access on to the terrace area
- Shower room with laundry
- Technical room
- Open plan living area with stone fire place, dining area and kitchen
- Access on to the south facing balcony from the kitchen and sitting area
- Guest toilet
- Mezzanine area with office overlooking the kitchen and dining area
- Mater bedroom with ensuite bathroom and balcony
The chalet has covered parking for 2 cars and outside parking for 2 cars.
Due to the size of the land there is the possibility to enlarge the chalet or create an additional bedroom from the existing space.